Live Leads Limited work closely with WebCredible, an accessibility and usability consultancy, to ensure that our websites offers maximum accessibility to all its users. We aim for the site to comply with W3C Priority AA guidelines , and the majority of W3C Priority AAA guidelines .
Accessibility features can include:
- For those using screen readers, the content comes before the navigation and search on each page. At the start of the content you have the option to skip to the navigation and search function.
- The site has been created using CSS. Use of tables has been restricted on the site.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
- All pages have valid HTML.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the title tag has been used to expand on their meaning.
- The website offers full functionality in all modern browsers on both PC and Mac.